Public Lectures and Seminars In Jungian Psychology
CG Jung Seminars Scotland was founded in 2001 and is a non-profit professional group committed to providing lectures, seminars and other events in the field of Jungian Psychology. The presentations aim to reflect the breadth of the Jungian approach today for both practitioners and the wider public.
This webpage is constantly under construction, so please visit us regularly to see what develops and also check out the Member’s Events Page for current and forthcoming meetings/activities.
NEW LOCATION! Unless otherwise noted, lectures and seminars take place at:
Quaker Meeting House
7 Victoria Terrace
Edinburgh, EH1 2JL
All bookings should be addressed to Holly Petrie using the Booking Form on the menu at the top of this website, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post. Please see the booking form for prices.
Please note that events can sell out, so paying in advance is a safer bet!
NEW! It is now possible to pay for CG Jung Seminar Scotland events by direct bank transfer. To do this, please follow the procedure below:
(1) When setting up the payment, please enter (and double-check) the following bank account name, number and sort code:
- C G Jung Seminars Scotland
- Account Number: 00227068
- Sort Code: 80-11-05
(2) Please ensure you identify yourself in the reference box by FIRST INITIAL, SURNAME plus the SEMINAR MONTH(S) for which you are paying:
- e.g. if you are Joseph or Josephine Bloggs, “Jbloggs6” if paying for the June date, or “Jbloggs6911” if paying for the three dates (June, September and November).
(3) When you have made the Direct Payment System PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL to email@example.com with your name and the event(s) you have booked, so that we can look out for the payment. This is VERY IMPORTANT as some events sell out, and we may need to issue you a refund. Please include your postal address if you are not on our mailing list and want to be added to it.
(4) We will email you back with a confirmation of payment:
- Receipts for payment by bank transfer will be available on the door the day of the event.
We are a not-for-profit group charging a modest admission to our seminars, and regret we do not make refunds for unused bookings.
To pay by post:
Please make the cheque payable to: CG JUNG SEMINARS SCOTLAND and enclose an SAE to receive confirmation. Send postal reservations to: Holly Petrie, Summerhill Court, Alnmouth Road, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2QF.
Word Power Book Shop provides a bookstall at most of our events, and are able to bring pre-ordered books to our events. See their site: http://www.word–power.co.uk/