For all enquiries about our events, please email email@example.com.
How do I book a place?
Pre-booking is essential to secure a place. You may either:
- Email admin stating which event you wish to book, your name, and your chosen mode of payment (see below); OR
- Print, fill in the Booking Form, and post it to the address we will provide you with (email us to request the postal details).
How can I pay for my booking?
You may either send a cheque OR pay by bank transfer – see instructions below.
Paying by cheque:
- Please make the cheque payable to: CG JUNG SEMINARS SCOTLAND.
- Please note that due to unforseen circumstances we cannot accept payment by post. You can still pay at the door by cheque or cash. If you plan to attend any of the seminars please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will reserve a place for you. So sorry for the inconvenience
Paying by bank transfer:
- Ensure that you email admin prior to setting up the payment, clearly stating which event you wish to book and how many places you are reserving. Please include your postal address if you are not on our mailing list and want to be added to it.
- Set up a payment to the following bank account:
- Account Name: C G Jung Seminars Scotland
- Account Number: 00227068
- Sort Code: 80-11-05
- In the reference box, please identify yourself by FIRST INITIAL, SURNAME plus the SEMINAR MONTH(S) for which you are paying: e.g. if you are Joseph or Josephine Bloggs, write “Jbloggs6” if paying for the June date, or “Jbloggs6911” if paying for the three dates in June, September and November.
- We will email you back with a confirmation of payment. Receipts for payment by bank transfer will be available on the door the day of the event if you require one.
Can I attend an event if I have not booked in advance?
Yes, although we still advise you to contact us by email at least a day prior to the event to ensure there remains space. You can then pay at the door (cash or cheque only), but please try to have the exact change if possible when paying by cash. Our events have proven popular and some have been fully booked in the past, so we always recommend you plan early and book in advance whenever possible.
Can you refund fees if I cannot attend the event I have booked for?
We are a not-for-profit group charging a modest admission to our seminars, and regret we do not make refunds for unused bookings.